The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) come into force on 25th May 2018 and requires that all businesses issue a privacy statement to all clients and contacts, regarding the data held about the individual.
Becki Stiles is the controller of your data.
- I hold personal contact information as well as information about each client’s education, e.g. progress, objectives and exam results. I only hold the data needed to provide the services you engage me to provide.
How your data is used
- Contact information is used for scheduling, invoicing, record keeping and communicating any other related services to you.
- Some information will be shared with examination boards if you wish to enter for exams. Exam boards are compliant with the GDPR.
- No other data will be shared unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
- All reasonable steps are taken to ensure your data is processed and stored securely.
Individual rights to the data held
- If you wish to change or delete the information I hold about you, or if you have any concerns about your data, please contact me directly.
- You have additional rights regarding the data stored about you. You can read about them here: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/principle-6-rights/
Reporting a breach of rights or security
- If you believe your data rights or security have been breached, please contact Becki Stiles immediately.